Here are all the Galbraith grandkids(So far since Ryan and I are expecting another baby in June....YIKES!) looking rosy in their red outfits that Grandma bought them. From Left to Right it's Mitt, Molly, Lexie, and Major. As you can see it was quite impressive we even got a picture!
It was a fun filled day though. Natalie, Nicole, myself, and all our kids went to the mall and took pictures with Santa. The picture looked more like a mug shot rather than a picture with the big guy because not one of the kids would smile! Stonefaces--every single one of them....although I will say Lexie's was definitely the worst! It was obvious someone didn't get their morning nap! But as you can see, they all made up for it later!
2 comments:
One day when I am more than just me I can join the blog world too! These pictures are so cute! Keep those nieces and nephews coming!
I need to get copies of these funny pics!! Well, they were cute even if they didn't really show it in these!! :)
Post a Comment