CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I turn around for just one second



So, it's early in the morning, just getting the day started. I put Lexie in her room with a few toys just so I can put a load of laundry in the washer. I come back and look what Lexie found! New Toys! She found my box of bow stuff.....who knew I had such a creative child? Well, it wasn't so fun to clean up but it made a cute picture...just thought I would share!

5 comments:

Niederfam said...

I know it happens to the best of us, right??? :) TOO FUNNY!!! I love your little blog it's darling,and I'm serious you will become an ADDICT......:)

emily said...

hi becky - this is emily, your cousin-in-law (jim g's daughter). anways, i saw the link on natalie's blog and thought i'd "visit." such a cute, and creatively messy, little girl! love it!

Nicole said...

Ha ha! She loves the bows as much as you Becky!!

Emily said...

SO FUNNY!!! Yes, im sure you were upset, but it did make a great picture. Look how happy she is!

Elisha said...

OH Becky!!
She is so stinking cute!!! i just can't get over it, and it's a good thing when they are so "buisy". Yeah, me and you are going to have to figure out this whole blogging thing together. I am so excited to see you guys!! And the girls get so excited when they see pictures of Lexi, they just love her so much!