Lexie is almost a year old and I have finally decided to become part of the blog club! When there is a cute kid in the house, what better thing is there to do than show them off! And Lexie is definitely cute.....a cheeseball.....but CUTE! Here are a few pictures of her wearing her very first sponge curler! She gave me quite a few dramatic poses.....like mother like daughter eh?
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Making up for lost time!
Lexie is almost a year old and I have finally decided to become part of the blog club! When there is a cute kid in the house, what better thing is there to do than show them off! And Lexie is definitely cute.....a cheeseball.....but CUTE! Here are a few pictures of her wearing her very first sponge curler! She gave me quite a few dramatic poses.....like mother like daughter eh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world Becky! It's a fun one :) and I love lexie with the curler!!
Post a Comment