CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

It's a.......


Well, We don't know yet. But this is our next little bundle of joy's 12 week ultra sound. I've never had an ultra sound at this time so it was really fun! They change so much in just 4 short weeks! He/she actually looks like a little person now and boy was he active! No pun intended:)! Everything looked great and the little heart was beating strong! I can already tell he/she is going to be just as cute as their big sister! The top photo is of the baby's face....looking at the camera(so to speak). The photo right above is of the baby's profile. Cuter than cute right! The baby is a little bigger than an inch right now.

4 comments:

Niederfam said...

Isn't it AMAZING....these little "beans" actually turn into PEOPLE!!!! Glad to know all went well. YEAH!!!

Max Fam said...

Ryan & Becky! Congratulations on the 2nd baby! Lexie is so cute, I've been dying to see what she looks like. Will you guys be at Ryan's parent's ward for Christmas? Hope to see you. Come visit our blog at louisvillemaxfields.blogspot.com

I'll have to add your blog to our list.

erinmalia said...

hey...cousin erin here...congrats on the fetus! i hope that becky has been feeling okay and that you are having a great december!

Malinda said...

Congrats on the new little baby!! You Little girl is so cute!! I love her little dimples. I was just crusin around and I found your blog. We also have a blog if you want to keep in touch. Email me at malinda03@gmail.com I would love to keep in touch with you guys.