Ok- so I forgot to post about this fun week we had-right before we moved. Ryan had furniture market in North Carolina and he was gone for a week so my sisters and Mom came up to visit me.
Natalie came up on Wednesday with her baby Lindsay, which she was a major hit at my house(babies are always welcome), and we spent all our time shopping at Down East and making rosette bows. Lexie is sporting our "orange creamsicle" bow above. It was so much fun!
Kaitlin and my Mom came up Friday morning and we did some more shopping and crafting....then we went down to Provo to hang with Trent and Kayla, we ate at Guru's, which I admit, was very good.
Here I am with Lindsay--and yes Shay has on no shirt--is anything new?
My Mom, Kaitlin, Natalie and Me, oh and baby Lindsay!
All of us--and yes I know, Shay is again shirtless. What can I say, we really do promote modesty in our home.
The next day was my Birthday so we made Cherry Cobbler.
That Monday was my birthday--Kaitlin stayed an extra day to hang with me and we went to the park with Cousin Molly and Alison and Aunt Nicole.
And Nicole brought me these! Ryan asked her to pick some up for me--weren't they pretty? Thanks Nicole--and thank you Ryan.
We had begun packing and I told the girls they had only one day to play dress up because mommy had to pack them up so we could move. Shay wore that dress all day long and right before bedtime we found her here. She really is into everything but it's pretty fun!
Our last weekend in Utah my brother Greg and his wife Bethanie and there little girl Addy came to visit. Isn't Addy ADORABLE?
Later that night we went to dinner with Ryan's family to one of our favorite places--Bonsai Grill.
We celebrated my birthday and Justin's so we got to get embarrassed.
Here's Justin Banging the Gong! It sounds dirty, but really he's banging a gong!
It was a fun night and a good way to say goodbye to the family before we went to Colorado.
2 comments:
It was FUN and YUMMY. Good time.
We miss you Becky! I wish the girls were here to play with Addy and I wish you were here to make some bows with...and hang out with! We wish Ryan was here too.:) Love you guys! PS you look gorgeous in the pic with Addy!!!
Post a Comment