So, Sunday was a fun day and I was very spoiled by my sweet husband. I know he secretly can't wait for the kiddos to be old enough to make me breakfast, but he sucks it up like a champ and he took great care of me!! We had French Toast for breakfast...
And. Nothin' Bundt Cake for dessert. Plus, he pretty much took care of the kids in the morning so I could just enjoy a Sunday. It was a wonderful day and much needed! Thanks Ryan! And thanks girls for being cute!
For Family home evening we got to go to a Colorado Rockies game!! They played the Phillies and truthfully the girls didn't do half bad. Lexie thought it was pretty great. We had AMAZING seats...right behind home plate, thanks to Ryan's Dad. Thanks Dad!
I just had to post this of Shay--She kept trying to sneak over to that nice man's side because he had a huge cup of beer and she wanted some! I was glad when the guy seemed to be just as worried as I was about it--thus we had to cut our night short, but it was a great game and I love that we live in Colorado now where there is a professional baseball team, football team and basketball team! It's turning out to be a pretty great place! Can't wait to hit another one this summer!
2 comments:
That crazy Shay!! Let's just be glad she was a baby wanting some of his beer, not a teenager! Looks like fun!
that last pictures of shay is my favorite!!!!! so so cute.
Post a Comment