Today, Ryan and I have been married for 6 years! Last night Ryan leans over and whispers to me, "I can't believe I've been with you for 6 whole years". Well me neither buddy! :) No, really it's been a wonderful 6 years and it seems a whole lot has happened. I can remember being asked by my Bishop at BYU once how many times I thought Ryan and I had kissed...my immediate answer was "Not nearly enough!" And I still feel that way!
Ryan, you are my best friend in the world and together we've been through a lot! I'm so grateful we have so many good times to look back on. I know there will be many more in the future! I'm excited that we've moved to Colorado and truthfully I thought it would be a lot harder than it actually has been. I've realized that it's because I have you by my side. I know I can do anything when I have you by my side. I love you! Thanks for making my dreams come true!
4 comments:
I just LOVE your answer to the bishop. You're awesome!
Happy Anniversary you two!! I'm so happy you have been in our family for 6 years! I still remember sharing my room with me when you and Ryan were dating- pretending to be asleep when he came up and kissed you at my door and you snuck in. Fun times!!
Sorry I have been such a blog slacker! I just read all of your recent posts!! Happy Anni to you guys! And I'm glad you are liking colorado, even if it means that we miss you guys here!!
Cute pics of the girls as always!! Can't wait to see your dresses! I thought about making them...but that's as far as it went!
Happy Anniversary! I didn't realize our's was so close. We had our 7th Anniversary on the 16th:-)
Post a Comment