Some things that Lexie loves more than life are Oreo cookies, Dora the Explorer, high heels, dress-up clothes, hair combs, dates with daddy, and her sister Shay. Her favorite movie is Dora Saves the Crystal Kingdom. She can water color for hours on end. Everytime Shay and Lexie take a bath together Lexie must have a comb in order to comb her sisters hair, much to Shay's dismay. When she wakes up in the morning the first thing she yells is "Mommy, I awake!" No one gives better kisses and 'squeezes' than Lexie. I'll tell her "I.....Love...." and Lexie will always finish by saying '....You!".





Lexie is truly the most obedient little girl. She never forgets anything you tell her and she'll never let you forget either! She runs everywhere and her little pitter-pat feet are unforgettable. She's become quite the little talker and I have found myself many times saying to her "Let's play the quiet game. Let's see who can be quiet the longest". She always has so much to say!! She gets excited to open presents and go anywhere outside the house. She loves to go to Target because she knows that Mommy will buy her some popcorn and pop.

Lexie Loves to sing and dance and go to the park and to Mcdonald's to play on the slides. Her favorite songs are "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star", and "The Wheels on the Bus". Her favorite church song is "I love to See the Temple"....she calls it the "temple song where I'm going get married". She loves My Little Pony because she can brush and pet their hair. She is still our little people person--she only does toys for so long before she needs to be around Mommy or Shay Shay or a friend.
Lexie is such a share girl. She NEVER minds sharing her toys, or her food, or anything! She takes care of everyone around her. We love her and are so grateful she chose to come to our family. She is a permanent bright spot in our lives. We love you LuLu! You'll always be our little ladybug! Happy Birthday!
7 comments:
This post was really cute! I loved reading it and looking at the pictures! I love you too Lexie. Happy 3rd Birthday!
happy birthday lex! we love you! molly has been asking to play with you...so we need to call!
super cute!
Happy birthday Lexie girl! I'm so sad we missed it......and by 1 day :( Hey, I'm just glad we got to hang out with you guys though! We miss you so much! OK, so those pictures are so stinking cute! She is the cutest thing EVER! We miss you guys already!!
I love all your sister pics. It reminds me of my cute girls. I bet they are great friends. =0) My girls still just love each other. There is nothing like a sister.
I forgot to add, Happy Bday to Lexie!
That post was ADORABLE! She sounds like the best big sister! What a sweet girl!
Post a Comment