This past weekend was a blur, but I managed to snap some pics to help me remember it all. My brother Trent an his girlfriend Kayla were able to come up from Provo, as was my sister Kaitlin and her fiance Skyler, although they came all the way from Arizona! It was a really great weekend spent eating lots of food and watching conference.
Here's Ryan and I squeezing onto our chair, since we sold one of our couches a few weeks ago--there was limited seating!
Shay hanging out on her Uncle Trent--she loves him! He makes her laugh hysterically.
Here's Kait and Sky!
Sunday night we got together with Ryan's family at his parents home. Here all the grandkids-- Grandma and Grandpa set up an Easter Egg hunt and they kids LOVED It. !
Shay seriously could not get enough of the eggs. She had a great time!
Our little family. Lots of girls!
Checking out the loot....
Lexie and her cousin Molly-who she can never get enough of. They're good little buddies.
It really was a great weekend. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the fun night! Oh, and I just had to mention that I loved Elder Holland's talk. It was a great reminder and it really gave me many things to think about until next conference. Happy Easter everybody!
4 comments:
i love that you took some pics of your crazy weekend! looks like it was FUN! easter egg hunts are the best. i love that pic of Shay smiling all big toward the end of the post! She is a DOLL! can't wait to see your new rug tomorrow! i noticed the FAMILY in one of the pics. it looks awesome! talk to you soon!
Oh my goodness. Your family is so ADORABLE. Looking at how great you look makes me...jealous! You look AMAZING. Your girls are just so cute! What a great looking family! Wasn't it great being able to watch conference! I feel truly blessed to have a prophet to guide us! Also, Congrats to Kaitlin!
You are just stunning...seriously. And I love all of the pictures! I can't believe Kait is engaged! Wow...I am so glad you are back to the world of blogging :) I love seeing what fun things you are up to!
Becky, those pictures are adorable! I wish you guys were here for Easter!
Post a Comment