CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Catch Up!

Instead of being indoors updating my blog, the girls and I have been enjoying the beautiful weather outside!  I was so sad to wake up to a snowy day but it did get me back on my computer I guess.  Here are just a few random pics of what we've been up to.....
Lexie LOVES her baby sister.  Shay loves Lexie too  but can only take so many kisses!
In fact, Lexie loves all babies.  She actually calls them her 'mimi's'.  Last week I bought her this little stroller and it is definitely the new favorite toy.  She pushes it everywhere and loves to be a little mommy.  Every morning when she wakes up she tucks her bear and her 'mimi' in bed to go 'night night'.  She gives them a kiss and waves 'bye bye bear, bye bye mimi'.  It is sooooo darling and something that I never want to forget!!!

I actually forgot about St. Patrick's day!  So there was no green breakfast to speak of, but I think I made up for it with an all green dinner!  Ryan usually gets a little grossed out, but as you can see he was a good sport!  Lexie loved it!  Unfortunately I think we were eating green chicken alfredo for three days....and there is still green salad dressing in my fridge, but it was fun!

Last week I went with my friend Amy (Who I love!) to wheeler farms.  The weather was perfect!  Lexie was really afraid of the ducks for some reason, but couldn't take her eyes off them.  She did feed them some bread though.
Here's cute little Max.  Lexie loves to follow him around and he puts up with her.....he's actually really sweet to her and she loves him for it!  
Here's Luke, Amy's youngest--He LOVED the ducks.  They actually bit his tiny fingers a few times and he just thought it was awesome.  I guess that's the difference between girls and boys right?

Last week my sister-in-law Nicole was soooo sweet and helped me make Easter Dresses for my girls.  We actually got them finished!  But you'll have to wait until Easter to see pics.  They turned out so cute, I'm so happy I made them.  I never thought I would be the sewing type, and I assure you my mother is as shocked as anyone, but I'm glad that I've picked it up.  I can remember my mom sewing me dresses and other things and I loved it as a kid!  I hope my girls will love it too, we'll see I guess.  

Oh, and I got to go to the bead fair too, with Nicole and Emily and we had fun.  I bought a few things and can't wait to make something out if it.  So, we've been loving this awesome weather.  We can't wait for the sun to come back....I think spring is just around the corner!

3 comments:

Perschon Family said...

That was hilarious that Lexi hated the ducks so bad! But it did make for a cute Mommy/Lexi picture! Sorry today wasn't as clam and quiet when we stopped by. My boys are ON ONE! But Lexi really does "hold her own!" I love that about her!!! Thanks for listening to me today as always! You're the best! Oh and I looked at the 5 day forcast and it does look better starting next Monday! Ugg! Oh well, we'll survive right?!?

Nicole said...

How fun. Love the wheeler farm pics! And can't wait to see the dresses on your girls!! They were fun, we'll have to make more next year.

Elisha said...

Such cute pictures!!! OK, so in that first picture Shay totally looks like Baylee! Can you see a resemblance at all? They are so adorable! You are such a cute mommy. I wanted to make a green diner, but your brother said if I died anything green he wouldn't eat it! It's so fun living with a picky eater, he's worse than the kids! Miss you guys!