CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Catching Up....

I know, I know. It's been forever since I last posted. So, I'm sorry to all of you--this is going to be a forever long post. How about I start from the present and work my way backwards.....

So, tonight was the first day it snowed....I'm honestly not too excited....remember Arizona girl here....but we did pick out our Christmas tree and it is so cute! It's our first real tree and I can't get over how good it smells. It really feels like Christmas....and the snow made it maybe a little magical....just a little though.

Shay hung out in the car while the rest of us picked it out.

It was freezing! But we found the perfect tree. Pictures of the tree decorated coming soon!


Here we are at our Ward Christmas Party. Santa paid a special visit but Lexie definitely would have liked it better if he'd have stayed at the North Pole....there's always next year.

This is now what Lexie does when yout tell her to smile. Awesome huh?

This is how Shay looks now whenever I come get her out of bed. She started rolling over last week! She can only roll from her belly to her back so I get to get up a few extra times at night but she is always so happy to see me.

This was realy fun. Right before the Christmas party Lexie got into my mascara and eye shadow.

Here is Shay with her uncle Trent at Thanksgiving.

And here are the girls at Grandma's for Thanksgiving. Cute outfits huh? Thanks to my mom!

Shay is my little thumb sucker. It really is sweet. Lexie never did it, so it makes it all the sweeter because it's her own little thing.

And finally, here is Lexie's new favorite thing to do. Color! It's the only way I can cook dinner! It keeps her busy and ou of trouble. My girls are getting big too fast. It's a wonderful life!

6 comments:

The Grant Family said...

There are some SWEET pictures in there!

Chels said...

That was a fun post! I am glad you got a real Christmas tree. I love real trees so much. They do make your house smell wonderful. But then you have to take them back outside after the Christmas season and they shed like crazy since they are usually dry by that point, so Jesse won't let me get a real one anymore. When I have a second I'll have to come over and sit and smell your tree. And I loved all of the pictures! It looks like you guys are having fun! I MISS YOU!

Kendal and Kendra said...

So cute- oh the mascara! yikes! Cute girls! Can't wait to see the decorated tree!

Perschon Family said...

yeah for Lexi and the mascera! that picture is awesome! And that is so fun that you got a real tree! My family always had a real tree growing up and Brody and I cut one down the first year we were married but we've had fake ones ever since! I think it really does make the whole tree thing more special when it is real!

Shay is seriously getting so big! She is adorable and you gotta love the thumb sucking thing! way fun!!!

Perschon Family said...

ps Lexi must've know that that Santa wasn't the "real one"!

Niederfam said...

so so cute, i really like the one where lexie did her own eye make-up!!! classic. ;) as for the coloring, you know about color wonder, right??? it's the "magic" paper with markers that only color on the paper they are supposed to use!!! if you don't have it, you NEED it. target sells it of course! ;)