CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween Aftermath

Even though Halloween is over we've still found some time to have fun.  Here's Ryan and me ALONE (It doesn't happen very often)at the BYU game this past weekend.  Afterwards we went to some friends house for game night with the kids.  It was a fun night!


Here's Lexie playing at a friends house loving the swing set.  This was while we were at the game.  She seemed to have almost as much fun as we did.
Here are the girls right before bed time.  Just thought they looked cute.
And here's just a quick pic of the girls new favorite thing to do.  Watch movies in mom and dad's bed.  I can't believe how big my girls are getting.  Life goes by too fast!  I love this photo!

6 comments:

Emily said...

LOVE your comforter!! So cute!!

You have such a fun family! Those girls are adorable! Next year, we should get all the siblings to go to a game together! Go Cougs!

Lisa Marie said...

Lexie is ADORABLE. I absolutely love her smile. I hope you guys are up for beating away all of those teenage boys. It'll be here before you know it!

The Grant Family said...

Those are some great pictures! You guys look so cute at the BYU game! How fun to get some time alone. I love the picture of Lexie on the swing set. Very cute!

Niederfam said...

Okay I'm with you, I LOVE the photo cuddled up on mom and dad's bed, TOO CUTE.

Chels said...

That was a fun post! You look so cute in that cougar shirt, though I am not a cougar fan (alright, I'm OK with them, I just don't LOVE them, and I definitely want the Utes to win on November 22, anway, the point of all of this jabber is that is a cute shirt and you look fabulous in it!). I love that they hang out in your bed and watch movies. And I love your comforter!!!

A Little Bit of Aloha said...

Soooo incredibly cute!!! Can't believe you got to go to the game...ALONE! wow!! No way you have two kids, you are tiny! Talk to ya later! Go Cougs!!