CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Yellowstone! and more

Here are just a few random pictures of our Lexie Lou being cute to get you started.
Lexie at Big Springs, loving every minute of it.


We got back from Yellowstone about a week ago, and let me tell you it was an interesting trip. My parents came with us for the first few days and that was fun...until everyone got sick. We were dropping like flies and by the time Ryan's family came up a few days later we were pretty much done. We ended up leaving early because vacation is no longer vacation when you have the flu. But before the epidemic hit, we did some fun things. We went to Yellowstone Park and that was fun because neither of my parents had been since they were kids. Ryan and my dad got to fish, we went to West Yellowstone and saw a show at Play Mill theatre and shopped some of the shops there. We had a great time with Ryan's family too. I got to ride some 4-wheelers they rented and that was cool. Nicole is a much nicer driver than Ryan would have been, and unfortunately for him he was sick that day so he missed out, but the Galbraith's had fun! My nephew Mitt, couldn't get enough of them! Anyway, here are a few pictures from our adventure! Ryan and Lexie at the Geyser's
It was a fun but tiring day as you can see!
Posing by a beautiful hmmmm....I don't know, an antelope?
Grandpa Galbraith with me and Lexie
The whole fam at the falls
Mom and Dad looking cute at Old Faithful
Thanks for reading, hope I didn't bore you too much!

6 comments:

Ammons Family said...

So much fun... minus the sickness stuff. Sorry about that. Yellowstone is such a great place. I went one year with my roommates from college for a day and we had a blast. By the way, you are looking good for just having a baby.

Perschon Family said...

dang flu! i'm glad you got some fun in though! it looks amazing! i haven't been there since i was a little girl...we better go back! your girls are so dang cute!!!

Nicole said...

the pics are great! glad you got the fun in before the sickness came in...

Jones Family said...

Your little girls are sooo adorable. Looks like you guys do lots of fun things.

Lisa Marie said...

Wow, you got really close to that (I think it's an) elk. My husband thinks it might be a moose but I think it's an elk. I love how much your little girl looks like you. So cute.

It seems like every time Jeron and I go on a fun vacation I get food poisoning. I'm not sure what's worse, the flu or food poisoning...hmm.... They both stink.

Niederfam said...

We'll still invite you again, and I'm glad we all squeezed in some fun before and after the puking!!!! :)