I think I am finally back! I'm sure all of you who have had a baby know that it takes a while to get back into the swing of things and I think I'm finally at that point! The last month or so has been pretty wild--but definitely nothing to complain about. And just so you all know--having a baby the 'natural way' is so much better than a c-section! Believe me, I know! I can't believe how great I'm feeling at this point. And with 2 kids even!
Having two girls is so much fun! A little crazy at times but fun! Shay is a dream baby. We are all just crazy about her. Lexie can't give her enough hugs and kisses. She calls her 'Shay Shay', so we've adapted the name as well. Along with a few hugs and kisses Lexie also likes to poke her eyes out and squeeze her nose, so we have to keep our eyes open at all times. Here are a few pictures or our Shay Shay.


9 comments:
Becky! I'm so glad you're back! Shay is stunning! I couldn't be happier that she is a dream baby. You deserve a calm baby. I am laughing so hard though. That blog was so sweet and then you talk about how Lexi pokes her eyes and squeezes her nose. That is just making me laugh. I love you and Lexi together. She is definitely a wild child (much like myself) and I love that you fully appreciate her for who she is!
Oh she is beautiful! My little nieces were just like that- the older one would pinch the baby, and as she got older would bite her! It was so sad! The younger ones learn how to stand up for themselves real fast! You have the cutest little girls!
yep she's adorable! congrats you guys.
Very cute girlies! I'm there with you when you say it's better to have a baby natural than a c-section. I have 2 boys. The first was c-section and the 2nd was natural also. Way better, but still hard huh? I'm glad you're doing well.
Shay is so cute!!! I am so glad that she is an angel. Mom said what a great baby she was...thank goodness. :) Mom also told us about the trip to Yellowstone...sounds like nausea was a common event!! Love you guys!
What a little doll she is! I was so glad I could take a peek at her at the store the other day. Hopefully we hang in the back row of RS soon with our babies instead of our bellies...so much better!!!
She is so precious!! and so fun to hold :)
Oh, she's adorable! And so skinny! I forget how tiny they are at first. I'm so used to my shub-a-lub boy who eats everything in sight. lol.
WELCOME BACK, glad to have you!!!! :) Shay Shay really is just precious, but dang it she's getting bigger already!!!!!
Post a Comment