Ok...seriously. Any woman that has to go longer than her due date deserves mother of the year. What is up with that anyway? It's the DUE date. That means by that day you are supposed to have a cute little baby in your arms right? I was so spoiled when I had Lexie because she was 5 days early. This baby girl is just taking her time....I hope that means she's chill and laid back like her dad. Doesn't she know there's a party just waiting for her to arrive? IF she was anything like me she would have come early just to get all the presents that are just waiting for her...I hope this means she's like her dad.
Anyway--I'm not meaning to complain(Ok, maybe just a little sympathy please) I know all in due time. But, I will say that if any of those Mother of the year ballots come your way, put my name down would ya?
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
i totally agree with you. rhett was 6 days "late" and so he was grounded when he finally did arrive!
so sorry becky! we are praying for shay to come! and yes, i'll put you on the ballot!!
cute template!
The day isnt over yet!! No, im sure its miserable!! I hope she comes soon,and yes, lets hope she is a different baby than Lexi :) Hopefully she will be relaxed!!
You are so funny! I will die if I go Your blog looks great! I love the changes! Hang in there. Please call me if you need anything!
Becks, I actually called you last night to wish you a happy due date...but then I realized that you are an hour ahead (well, actually Tom shouted it our from the other room)...so I hung up. I have tonz of sympathy for you! Kea was two weeks early. anyway, I hope you and baby are doing well! love ya much!!
Becky,
Everyday I day "I hope Becky has had her baby." And everyday I hear, "No, not yet. Everything is the same." I am so sorry you haven't had the little darling yet...but once she is here you might wish she was still in your tummy. :)
Sorry I meant "say" instead of "day." We love and miss you guys!
I completely agree with you, you are TOP of the ballot for sure. TOMORROW, Tomorrow, I love ya tomorrow, your only a day away, maybe I'll call and sing it in my best Annie voice for you!!!! Hang in there and we can't wait to SEE her!!!!!
You are so funny...I hope you have her soon! I'm ready for the phone call :)
Good luck with that. Jump around and eat that stuff you said you weren't going to eat...I don't remember what it was, but it did sound disgusting...can't hurt though, right?
We need to hang out!!!!
Post a Comment