We had to put Lexie to bed a little bit early. She
made it to 10:00. Pretty good for
an almost 1 year old!
A group of us at my parents house.
Becky and Jada
This was serious business.....yeah. Ryan was seriously
hardcore though.
So, anyone played Guitar Hero on X-Box? Well how about an entire band? Yeah, we rocked on New Year's! I will say I'm a pretty impressive singer. But Ryan is the greatest Drummer in the world! We had fun with our friends and family. Here we are with Tom and Jada!
4 comments:
I know I 've never been totally into video games, but the Wii and guitar hero, are pretty convincing.....looks like FUN!!!
OK I love the bsgetti (or whatever). That was so cute! Looks like you guys had fun on new years! WE definitely missed out. I am waiting to see b-day pictures!
Fun stuff. I've never played guitar hero but I hear it's fun and it looks that way here!!
um, becky . . . i'm pretty sure it's YOU that's hardcore in picture number 4! awesome.
Post a Comment