When I was a kid I couldn't say spaghetti so I called it Bsgetti. It has always been my favorite meal and I guess I passed this onto my daughter! She loves it!
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Bsgetti is MMMmmm!
When I was a kid I couldn't say spaghetti so I called it Bsgetti. It has always been my favorite meal and I guess I passed this onto my daughter! She loves it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
one word . . . BATHTIME! she's darling.
Bsgetti is MMMmmmmm!!!! And I agree, it looks like LOVE at first sight!!
i have similar pictures of bsgetti and my boy miles. although, miles, was ummmmmm like 3 at the time. :) the fun of bsgetti never ends!
you've got a cute family!
oh wow. not sure quite to say, other than i'm glad she had fun!
ha ha ha! Love it!
She is stinkin cute! Not gonna lie- I am a proud aunt haha!
Post a Comment