CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 7, 2011

Wintertime in CO

I would have to say, one of the best things about Colorado is that the weather is AMAZING! Now, don't get me wrong, it snows, and I don't really like the snow.....never have, never will; but if I have to deal with it, it's best to deal with Colorado snow. When it snows, it's pretty, but then the sun quickly comes out and melts it away before it can get gray and dingy on the streets. And have I told you how much I love to see the sun everyday!?! Here it is in January, a good 65 degrees; not an everyday thing, but every couple weeks we get a day like this one and we take advantage of it. We get just enough days that are good weather in the wintertime that we can actually play outside without all the snow gear! Here are just a few pics of a few of our fun wintertime days, when it doesn't feel like wintertime!








1 comments:

Perschon Family said...

i'[m so happy for you that you get those nice sunny days!!! yay !!!