These last couple months have been a blur! While being full time Mommy and Wifey, I've decided to start a little business with my friend Juliana. We call it jujuB! Isn't that cute? We even have our own little blog! :) I am kind of an obsessive crafter--ok, not kind of...it's a problem. I realized how large my stash was getting so, combined with Juliana, we didn't have what our husbands called 'crap' anymore, we have TREASURE! We throw our scraps and stashes together and create MASTERPIECES! Here are just a few of the cute things we've made. Here are our first party invitations; with a complimentary bow and everything!:)
Are these felt flowers not to die for?
Love the Satin Posies...
These earrings were a blast to make, and super easy!
These might be my favorite--although they take a while to make--they are worth it! LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!
And of course Ribbon Bows. Been making these since Lexie was a baby. I never get tired of them!
Here I am in all my crafting glory. My 'craft room' is a ridiculous mess, but hey, I can shut the door right?
Next Thursday, we are throwing a little party to show off our stuff. Of course things are for sale! That's kind of what jujuB is. We make all these cute things--throw a party--or have you throw a party--and we make some money to support our craft addiction. :) So, check out the blog...we even have an etsy site! We are always making fun and new things! Because that's what we do....:)
4 comments:
ohmygosh...I need to have a baby girl so I can't silly cute things all over her head! So adorable!
how fun for you guys! those felt flowers are totally cute.
That's really great Becky! All such cute stuff. You were meant to have girls huh?!
Holy cow girl!! I checked out your blog and you girls are amazing! You really have been busy over there is Colorado! Looks like so much fun though. Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment