CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 16, 2011

We bought a house!!!

That's right!  At the end of last year, Ryan drew up a contract with Richmond American homes.  I made him put in the contract that we could still pull out after I had walked the model.  The model wasn't finished yet and I said I could not buy a house unless I walked through it, so I walked it today and we did it! We bought a house and I am so excited!  I can actually let myself get excited now.  :)
Here is our land!  This is from standing at the top of a retaining wall in our backyard, looking at the land plot.

Same shot, just different spot.

Yeah...cute pic....had to include it.

Looking at our land from the street.

Same shot, just a little further to the left.  See that gorgeous view?

View from our front yard.

Yeah, we were excited.  We will be living on Haystack Road.  Cute right?

We obviously were so excited it got silly. :)

This is the model home which I walked....it isn't all the way finished, but helps you get an idea for what our house will look like.

Front view.

This is what we'll drive by to get in our neighborhood....You can see the Castle Rock and Rampart Range.  Isn't that gorgeous?  We love how beautiful this neighborhood is!  And we LOVE that we get to build a beautiful home that will be all our own--well and the bank's, but we get to live in it!:)  We are so lucky and blessed! 

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Yay!! I'm so excited for you guys!! That is awesome! But of course sad for us :( Can;t wait to see the progress!

Skyler and Kaitlin Ferguson said...

This is so awesome Beck and Ryan! We're excited for you guys! It looks like your house is going to beautiful!!!!! I am excited to come see where you live...the area is gorgeous. You were'nt kidding :)

Niederfam said...

YAY!!!!!!! So so cute I LOVE it, and can't wait to see all of it put together.....it's a FUN, and EXHAUSTING project. :)

CONGRATS, CONGRATS..........;)

Jones Family said...

Congratulations, that's so exciting! Looks like a very nice place to live:-)

Perschon Family said...

yea yea yea!!! i'm SOOOO excited for you guys! sooo pretty, a great looking house and a great lot! keep me posted and call me anytime!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats! It looks just beautiful there!
Looks like it has a basement, does it?

Greg and Bethanie said...

Congrats! I had no idea! I am so excited for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! We miss you!