CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Halloween Weekend




Halloween was a really fun night or us. Lexie was totally into the whole trick-or-treating thing so it made it reallly fun. Shay could have cared less, but the candy-she loved. We took the girls to Macdonald's for dinner--it's Lexie's favorite right now because they give you My Little Pony's as the happy meal toy--and the play gym is a bonus. Then we went home and got the girls ready in their costumes. I couldn't believe that Shay kept her whole pumpkin costume on. She thought it was great and of course Lexie LOVED her angel dress. And she got to wear makeup again so life couldn't have gotten any better for her. Then we went trick-or-treating and Lexie didn't want to stop. After about 1 1/2 hours of it, it was freezing btw, I took Shay home. Lexie kept telling her dad, "just one more house daddy, just one more house". It was awesome! Then we came home and let the kids go at it with the candy...Shay actually threw up because she ate so much. It was the perfect Galbraith halloween.

The day before Halloween, Ryan and I put on a Murder Mystery Halloween party. It turned out really well I think...everyone dressed in costume and we had a halloween inspired dinner and the murder mystery game. We laughed a lot and in the end, we figured out who the murderer was! Ryan's mom was so sweet and let us have it at her house, since my house was too small for all the people we invited. Ryan dressed up as Mr. Clean, and I came as a maid. It really was fun--the second I've ever put on and we've decided to make it a tradition! So halloween weekend was a blast and we can't wait for Thanksgiving to come!

1 comments:

A Little Bit of Aloha said...

Those kids are soooo cute! What a great idea to have a grown up party too, Tom and I would have loved to come!!! Love the costumes!!! :)