We have FINALLY made it home and we are here to stay! At least for a while. This summer has seemed to just fly by! But you know what they say...time flies when you are having fun! Last Christmas my mom and dad bought tickets for all of the adults in my family to go see Wicked. So that's why we headed down for a trip to Arizona--and it was soooo worth it! I didn't know very much about the play but was not disappointed. It was fabulous!! It was hilarious and clever and I didn't want it to end. I would see it again and again--if you ever get the chance to see it, take it!! So here are Ryan and I (sitting in our 4th row seats mind you)in the auditorium.
Since we were already down there we took our time coming home. The girls LOVED being at Nana and Papa's. There were so many new things to get into....like the shower....
And Nana's pantry. My mom keeps a supply of licorice for whenever I come home--I'm such a licorice freak, and so is Shay!
We came back just this weekend and the very next day we got to go to the Watkins family reunion(Ryan's mom's side of the family). Here are the girls with Grandma Galbraith.
Shay with her Grandpa Galbraith...
Towards the end of the party the kids were getting pretty restless...so we played with toys. Here are all the grandkids (minus Mitt) on the Galbraith side of our family. It's so nice having such nice kiddos be your cousins....my girls LOVE their cousins.
It's been a fun summer so far and we're so glad that it isn't over yet!! But we are definitely happy to be home! There is no place like it!
5 comments:
I'd break down any pantry door for some Red vines too :)
Welcome back! I am glad that you were able to do all of those fun things! Too bad that we didn't get to see you again... there is always next time!
Glad you're home! Sounds like you had a lot of fun. Love the pic of Shay with the licorice :)
Glad you had a good trip and I'm so glad you're back for a while now! I hope you're feeling better and I hope we can find a time to get together soon! I MISS ya!!!
I love the pic of shay with the licorice!! I think I'd be in trouble with my own stash. I would eat the entire thing!
Post a Comment