CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Evening and Easter Dresses

We had such a fun morning, we had to keep it going tonight!  We went over to Ryan's parents home and just hung out.  We are very lucky to have some family here and the girls love going to Grandma and Grandpa's.  The girls love to play with the toys and their aunt's and uncle's.  Lexie couldn't stop laughing at her Uncle Zack tonight.  Thanks for being such a good sport Zack.
Shay thought that Grandma's antique rocking horse was pretty cool.  
The girls with Grandma and Grandpa--really Shay?
The girls and Great Grandpa Watkins
Ok--now here are their Easter dresses.  These are the very first dresses I have ever made--actually they are one of the very first things I have ever made.  Thanks to some help from my SIL Nicole, I think they turned out beautifully!  Just don't look too closely.  And there are a bunch of pics here--I'm a proud mother, what can I say?
The girls were both cooperating very well.  Naps really do work wonders, don't they?
Lexie LOVES giving Shay kisses.  She makes the smack noise and everything.
I just love this picture.  They really are great buddies.  I can't wait to see them in a few years doing the exact same thing.


Happy Easter!  Until next year!

7 comments:

•stephanie• said...

becky . . . they are darling.
and great job on the sewing!

Perschon Family said...

i'm so jealous your girls will cooperate and let you take such great picture of them! they look ADORABLE and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that pic of them laughing together! those are the best moments to capture! i'm repeating myself but the dresses really are so stinkin cute. oh and love that expression from Shay in the pic with the grandparents. love it!

The Grant Family said...

You got some great pictures! I love the one where they're laughing together. Too cute! And that face Shay is making while grandpa is holding her is priceless!!!
We should take the kids to the park before it rains tomorrow!

Nicole said...

Such cute pics! Really! And the dresses turned out of course, adorable!

I just saw some fabric today that I thought would make adorable sundresses like the ones we made. Purples, browns, and whites I think. Cute!

Niederfam said...

Those are the CUTEST!!!!!!! Okay and I just read Nicole's comment they are the DRESSES, oh someday I HOPE I have a little one to DRESS up!!!!!! DARLING.

Garrett and Melissa Farmer said...

You have a talent! Those dresses are ADORABLE! I love all of the pictures that you took of your girls. They are going to be the best of friends, I can just tell! Cute, cute, cute!

Chels said...

Their dresses are SO CUTE! Good job! You are so dang cool! Seriously. And I love the picture of them laughing together. How sweet is that?!