CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Just another day....

Lately it would seem I haven't had a whole lot going on what with the snow, and Ryan working like crazy so I've had to find things to do.  I've one some fun projects and what not, but for the most part I've been enjoying my girls.  I'm so grateful that I get to stay at home with them.  Anyway, here are just a couple cute pics of them from the last couple days.  
I felt very brave this morning for some reason and I cut Lexie's hair.  I can't believe it but I love it!  Thank goodness her hair is so curly because I'm sure it hides all my mistakes.  Isn't it adorable!?!  It was getting too long and it started looking really stringy to me, but not anymore!  Go me!

And here is my smiley girl!  Shay is so happy all the time.  And isn't she cute in her little outfit.  Ah, she is my little sweetheart.  She just makes me happy because she's always so happy!
I love my girls!  They make all my days!

10 comments:

Christy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christy said...

Becky, your girls are beautiful!

Courtney Brasher said...

Your girls really are way too cute... and awesome job on the haircut:)

Jones Family said...

They are extremely cute!

The Grant Family said...

Love those girls! They are so cute! Can't wait for Thursday!

Kendal and Kendra said...

I can't believe how big your girls are getting! Wow! great job on Lexie's haircute!

Nicole said...

Cute cute cute.

Chels said...

As usual Lexie is perfectly adorable and so is Shay! And Shay is wearing my favorite bow, so I love her outfit! Cute, cute! You are the best Mom. I love how positive you are about everything. I hope I'm just like you one day :)

Unknown said...

They are both just so adorable!

Tiffany Kay said...

Yeah! Finally cute AND cheap baby/toddlers hair accessories! CHECK IT OUT! www.pocketzfullofpoziez.blogspot.com