I am definitely an Arizona girl and I always will be. However I have to make an exception for Utah during the fall. It is BEAUTIFUL here and there honestly is no other place I would rather be. Ryan and I have made it a tradition to come back to Bridal Veil Falls when the leaves start to change. As you can see it is gorgeous. It was a fun family home evening and Lexie had a fun time running all over the place. Can't wait 'til next year!




4 comments:
I don't remember if i have ever commented on your blog before- i ran into it a few months ago, & now i added to my list.
It's so fun to see how old classmates are doing.
Your family is so adorable!
adorable pictures!
those are great pictures! it is beautiful there!!! how fun!
I can't believe how big Shay is getting! She was adorable at Enrichment! good for you for juggling everything that night! I was very impressed with how you handled it all...I would've been a mess! The bows were so dang cute!!!! you're amazing!
So darling. Glad you guys had fun.
Post a Comment