

Well, it was time for Lexie to let her hair down and ride! We were over at a friend's house and they let Lexie use this sweet new quad. She had a great time after she figured it out. There is a little button on the handle and when you push it you go. It did not take Lexie long to figure that out and be on her way to independence, at least for a minute or two. Ryan only hopes that he too can be back on his way to riding and letting the hair fly freely through his hair (correction, he has no motorcycle, hair, or money so this idea might be a ten year plan). But nontheless, it is in the blood....... And yes, Ryan is sad that he sold his motorcycle last year, but sooner or later will find a way to ride again, so until then......
3 comments:
Becks! I love the makeover, so fun to look at! I can't believe that little Lexie is looking so old! Those pics are so adorable. I love and miss ya so much. happy mom's day hotness!! THanks for the bday call, I kept wondering why I hadn't heard from you...I heard your message a few days later!! Sorry! Love you tons and tons!
Jada
Nice! Loved the comments for Ryan about no bike, no hair, etc. :)
so funny!!! she looks like a TOUGH biker chick!!!;) no, not really she's way too SWEET for that!
Post a Comment