CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 24, 2008

The Easter Dress



I know I took way too many pictures of this and I am definitely posting too many pictures but I just think they are so sweet I couldn't decide!  I love holiday's because I love to dress this little girl up!  Can you blame me?  She's just as pretty as a porcelain doll!  I know I'm biased but here's the proof!
Check out the dimple!



Hope you all had a Happy Easter!

6 comments:

Nicole said...

So cute! Glad I got to see the pics because she obviously didn't get to wear it later on! :) Thanks for sharing all of them.

anoyce said...

Hey! I just saw your blog on Greg & Bethanie's blog! You're daughter is SOO cute! She was a new born the one time I saw her! Crazy! And you're expecting another! How fun! Are you having a boy or a girl?

Unknown said...

Becky! I haven't seen you in along time! Looks like you are doing wonderful!
Your baby is so sweet and adorable!

Email me with your email address so I can add you to my blog.

It is great to keep in touch!

foreverfamily04@hotmail.com

Niederfam said...

I so NEED a little girl to play dress up, huh??? TOO CUTE. ANd you didn't post too many pictures at all, when she's that stinking cute what's a girl to do, right?? We had fun with you all for Easter!!!

Elisha said...

Beck, Lexi looks so adorable! And yes, those dimples just about melt your heart! Looks like you had a fun Easter. We sure missed you!

emily said...

Oh. My. Gosh. she is adorable! i love her dress and her hair. so cute!