

Yesterday we got about 6 inches of snow--so we took Lexie out to play in the snow for the first time! She didn't really know what to think of it at first. Dad was even trying to get her to eat some of it but she wouldn't have that! Ryan took her down a hill on a tube and she thought that was pretty cool. We're going to try to get her to like it a few more times but if that doesn't work I have zero problem admitting she's an Arizona Girl! 
5 comments:
I think you are right, she must be an Arizona girl, it looks as if she really wants NO part of the snow day......they are still VERY cute pictures, however......especially the aftermath....love it!!!
So fun! And I totally love the first pic too :) way cute!!
maybe she's just confused by it all? wondering just why is it that she's supposed to be excited?
That's right she's an Arizona girl!!! But she does make the cutest snow bunny that I have ever seen!!! I can't wait to see her!!
snow pictures give me nightmare flashbacks & it's been 28 wonderful years this month since i moved away from provo for good! your baby is darling and congrats on the one you're expecting. sounds like it should be about the same time as amber's.
♥aunt stephanie
Post a Comment